Philips Lumea Comfort - Win your hair removal system with hi!


The hair removal system by Intense Pulsed Light Philips Lumea Comfort uses innovative technology adapted for safe and effective use in the comfort of your home. Sweating skin and soft hair free all year round. Visible results after 8 weeks of treatment.


This system works wonders to prevent the reappearance of hair on the face and body. Delicate impulses of light, applied regularly, keep your skin smooth as silk, day after day.

This system applies gentle pulses of light in the hair root. This results in a natural fall of the hair growth, and this is inhibited. The regular repetition of this treatment will keep your skin smooth every day. Clinical studies have shown a significant reduction of hair with only four biweekly treatments, getting a soft skin and hairless. To maintain these results, simply repeat treatment when necessary. The interval between treatments can vary depending on the growth of their hair.

Source : ionline

Share on Google Plus

About Foxer

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 comments :

  1. The ultimate in techniques. Eliminates more locks, more proficiently with maximum comfort. With two rates of speed, the unwanted locks from legs, armpits and swimsuit line is eliminated quicker, leaving the epidermis sleek and sleek. The device also includes a double function exchangeable aluminum foil razor head connection with built-in long-hair slimmer, a luxurious carry case, a loofa sponge or cloth and cleaning sweep. The device is totally electric and comes with an adaptor.

    Ultra Wizzit in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.
    hair loss treatment Wolverhampton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post is very informative,It helped me with great information so I really believe you will do much better in the future.
    brazillain waxing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog.
    regrowth hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely appreciate your blog. Excellent work about the health.
    adult adhd london

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really want to get some more detail and information about the health, body care and clinic but your blog helped me so much thank you for sharing it.
    Podiatrist

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.
    skincare online store

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the majority of the points in this article and it’s great without any doubt. Really a wonderful post! I like it very much. Here I find everything in details. I hope I will see this type of post again in your blog
    Honolulu laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
    Hair Extension Salon Maryland

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very informative site and article, i must bookmark it and keep posting interesting articles.
    natural hair and beauty

    ReplyDelete